I’m so excited. I haven’t been nominated for this award yet. It’s for the One Lovely Blog Award and I was nominated by ahmritanaturalmentalhealth over at Ahmrita Natural Mental Health. She has a great blog by the way so please go check her blog out.
These are the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog,
- Link back to the person who nominated you,
- State seven things about yourself,
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them,
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me:
- I’m a romantic and enjoy sappy love stories but get embarrassed easily so tend to try keeping a straight face around others.
- I find many things funny but not always the things other people find funny, thus I end up laughing at stuff and not having anyone else to share the laugh with 😦
- My surroundings affect me strongly, as do other people, thus I try maintaining a calm and quiet space for myself to avoid over stimulation.
- Requiring quiet time and space for contemplation is not honoured in my mainstream North American culture but I do so anyway. You don’t want me to be crazy, do you? lol
- Animals touch my heart and hearing about and seeing bad things happen to animals breaks my heart. I wish I could save all of them-barn yard and companion animals alike! Yes, I’m vegetarian.
- Mindfulness meditation really helps centre me and regain some inner stability.
- I love learning new things all the time but don’t care for small talk and/or gossip. Not your stereotypical woman now am I?! LOL
My 15 Blogger Nominees: You are in no particular order and I have merely tried to pick ones I’ve not nominated before or haven’t in awhile. I also tried to avoid nominating those who don’t accept awards anymore out of respect to their decision-but I likely missed a few!. My apologies if you’ve already gotten this award before from someone. This is all voluntary too.
So there you have my eclectic collection of nominees! Do not feel any pressure to participate. I know these things take time and not everyone wants to do them. Just accept the award if you wish to 🙂