Thank you to Rarasaur over at her fantastic blog of the same name: http://rarasaur.wordpress.com/. This is the first time I have been nominated for the Liebster award so I feel honoured! * I think Liebster means dearest or beloved.*
Liebster Blogger Award Rules
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 3 questions, or make up your own 3.
- Pass the award onto 3 other newbies (200 followers or less, or started the blog this year) bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by pingback.
The Q & A’s
1) What can you say about dreams? Dreams are a window into our sub-conscious and a chance to visit distant places in little time. They can reveal answers to who we are and what may happen. Some dreams alert us to danger in a psychic sort of way, whilst others seem to make no sense to us. I believe most of our dreams have significance but we don’t always understand them at the time they occur. I also believe we can learn from them things we didn’t read about.
2) If the sky is not blue, what color would you like it to be? If the sky were any other colour I’d want it to be purple, maybe not dark purple but lilac or violet.
3) What is your favorite work of art? This is difficult! I like too many but an artist I really like is a graphic/digital artist, Cindy Grundsten: http://www.cindyartdesign.com/
My 3 Nominees: I hope that my nominees meet the criteria. It was harder than I thought finding blogs to fit the criteria. So the blogs listed are those I thought accept awards and have 200 or fewer followers, or have started blogging this year. Of course this is voluntary so don’t feel you are obliged to participate!
- http://rohan7things.wordpress.com/ Rohan has a very positive, healing centred blog. His blog is very refreshing and he is quite honest about his experiences and what helped him.
- http://overdepression.wordpress.com/ A sometimes painfully honest blog about depression and what goes along with it. Niranjan Jaus, the author, doesn’t shy away from discussing more embarrassing aspects of his life either.
- http://theothersideofugly.com/ Sheri has a wonderful blog about spirituality and humanity. She writes poems and regular posts. A lovely blog and author!