Well I’ve just received the Reality Blog Award from NZ Cate at her blog Infinite Sadness or Hope. Thank you Cate. I will do my best to follow the rules! lol Sorry for being a bit late (I got the award on the 19th).
The rules for this award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them
- Answer the 5 questions presented
- Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify them on their blogs
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
The Questions (and Answers)
1. If you could change one thing what would you change?
The World! I’m ambitious 😉 Seriously though, I would make everyone compassionate. That would pretty well solve most problems in existence right now.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
I don’t think I’d want to repeat any age again if it meant having to go through the bad things all over again. So I’d say the age I am now(30) because this has been the least traumatic year in my life.
3. What one thing really scares you?
Being totally helpless and reliant on others to do everything for me without having any input. A total loss of control. Loosing my illusion of control scares me yet I know I have none anyway!
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
I’d love to be able to travel to a variety of countries rich in history. I’m drawn to Russia and England in particular but want to visit other countries too.
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
The Dalai Lama because I’d love to have all the compassion and wisdom he has even if for just a day.
My Nominations: Please don’t feel obligated to participate(some of you may not accept awards either). I know these things can be time consuming/stressful for some. I just wanted to share with you my picks.
* I just wanted everyone to know this is going to be the last award I participate in. They have caused me stress worrying over who will be upset b/c they got unwanted attention from an award. So to end my stressing I will not respond to awards. I’m very grateful for the awards and appreciate every one I’ve received, yet undoubtedly some always end up upset when I try to nominate blogs. It’s just too uncomfortable when nominating people for awards should be fun. So I apologize to everyone. If you give me an award I will thank you but not participate. I hope you understand. Thank you.