I thought I would add this page to give you some facts about myself as I don’t have much else beside my background story. So perhaps a few facts about me will help you to feel you know me a little bit better.
- My “display name” is Russian. It is a pseudonym.
- I’m an Aries according to astrology/horoscopes
- Favourite colour is purple, although I like most colours 🙂
- Vegetarian now since 1996 (I’ve been a pescitarian(sp? for about 6 mths I ate fish but not other meat), ovo-lacto(eggs & dairy), ovo (eggs), total vegetarian and vegan. Currently I’m a total vegetarian but fall off the wagon at times and eat dairy and eggs. But I try to avoid dairy/eggs as best I can.
- Love books, reading and spending time in bookstores-especially independently owned bookstores.
- I can’t live without coffee-even if it’s decaf! But I’m rather snobby because I dislike cheaper coffees!
- I’m very interested in psychology and spirituality.
- Within the past few years I’ve become more devoted to living with a Buddhist philosophy, as opposed to before when I was an atheist (I’ve never adhered to any other religions).
- I’m very much left of centre when it comes to politics but dislike arguing with people so don’t want to have debates with you!.
- I love all animals which is why I’m not eating them, LOL.
- My views are provocative so I usually keep them close to my chest so to speak because I want to maintain my sanity 😛
- Personality typology fascinates me. I’m an INFJ or INFP (I am fairly evenly split with my F/T & P/J)- to anyone familiar with the Myers Briggs types.
- Therapy has saved me from being totally nuts. I am, however, still a little nuts! hehehe
My other blog I keep can be found via this link: http://findinghealthafterillness.wordpress.com/
Also add me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/natalya.lyubov.1